"Development of the regional police cadets trainin..
"Development of the regional police cadets training conception in the field of the bilateral cooperation"
Start date: Sep 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2017
The main aim of this Project is to create strategic partnership among Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian police officers’ training institutions seeking to develop regional police cadets training conception in the field of the bilateral cooperation.
The main results of the Project:
- Joint Professional (related to bilateral cooperation) English language training program and material for the cadets will be developed;
- 2 complex training programs and material on bilateral cooperation (each LT/LV and LV/EE trainings) for the cadets will be developed;
- 2 bilateral (each in LT/LV and LV/EE borders regions) trainings will be organised;
- Methodical recommendations for the lectors on the training of cadets in the field of the bilateral cooperation will be developed;
- One conference to present the developments will be organised.
Project foresees 4 types of activities:
1) 6 Workshops for the development of the programs, material, methodological recommendations and administration of the Project (all workshops multilateral, except workshops for the development of the complex training programs and material on bilateral cooperation;
2) Trainings: 2 integrated bilateral trainings (each in LT/LV and LV/EE borders regions, 2 weeks long: 1 week for EN language and 1 week for complex bilateral training) with 24 participants (12 from each country) + 2 trainers for EN language and 4 trainers for complex bilateral cooperation training);
3) Development of common curricula, material and methodological recommendations.
4) Conference at the end of the Project to present the developments will be organised.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation