DEPENDE DE TI V
Start date: Jul 31, 2015,
End date: Jul 30, 2016
The project arises from the needs identified in the students of the Training Course for Intermediate Care for Dependent Persons by the educational team Department of Socio-Cultural and Community Services and the Management Team of the center. These needs have been observed since the introduction of the training cycle in the center , during 1994-1995. These include the following :
- Lack of opportunities to travel to countries of the European Union , where students can meet and enjoy the various cultural, educational , employment and social realities.
- The waste of the proximity to the Portuguese border , as a pathway for academic and professional training as well as for the job opportunity .
- The immaturity of the students when facing the different situations mentioned above.
- The lack of language proficiency in foreign languages students Intermediate Level Training Cycles .
Therefore, we set the following general objectives , which are closely related to the objectives set out in the Erasmus + program :
- Improve the professional and personal skills of our students .
- Understand the social , occupational , educational and cultural reality of our neighboring country , and so to realize the European reality.
- Expand the possibilities of employability of our students , upon completion of their studies.
- Reinforce language skills .
- Promoting equal opportunities in terms of the mobility of students, compared to more privileged geographical areas.
However , we want to carry out this project to give quality lessons to teach in our training cycle , and that having this type of project adds value to the educational opportunities available to us in our region , and complements the rest of initiatives that we have to insert ourselves in the European context , as are the Bilingual Section and language Portfolio .
With the development of this project will get a group of six students 2nd year , during the school year 2015 -2016, made part of their training in a workplace related to their education institution in the city of Lisbon , allowing them to improve their personal, social and professional development.
The duration of the stay would be 8 weeks, ranging from the March 28, 2016 to May 22, 2016 .
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation