D'art et de lumière
Start date: Aug 1, 2015,
End date: Nov 30, 2015
This exchange is the first of a long partnership in youth exchanges in other programs of ERASMUS + to be held in Serbia, Letenka, from 3rd to 11th of August 2015.
This project, titled "Of Art and Light", grew out of the desire of Serbian youth and Meeting the participants (Jelena’s Association Jules Verne Serbia and Sabrina’s Social Centre Cross Mercier France) is entitled ERASMUS Training + IMOE in 2014. Jules Verne association, that has a broad French-speaking network, has invited Belgium and Macedonia to become involved in this project.
It thus encompasses four countries and 49 participants around artistic workshops and intercultural expressions:
- Serbia: 10 young + 3 companions,
- Macedonia: 10 young + 2 companions,
- Belgium: 10 young + 2 companions,
- France: 10 young + 2 companions.
The young will have a variety of backgrounds and we want it to have a social mix, which is a wealth to our eyes.
The workshops (creation of lanterns, theater, dance, drawings etc ...) will be a support for the meeting, sharing, discovering other cultures. Throughout this "Youth Exchange", participants will work together to realize a "Parade of lanterns".
This event will take place in public, with the local population, youth and animators and some artists will be prepared carefully throughout the period of the exchange.
Every day, creative workshops are planned around the preparation and production of these lanterns.
The collective work and valuation support will enable young people to build together despite their differences and promote exchange among local populations. Young people will be involved (education in pair, games in the cities, energizer ...) during all stages of the project (before, during and after). Youth involvement in this project is a personal development from the perspective that its youngsters are involved later in their territory.
We also want young people to meet and discuss with the EVS which will be in Serbia so that they can see the possibilities of Erasmus + and they also validate their skills acquired through the Youth Pass.
- Allow young people to discover cultural differences,
- Develop mutual respect,
- Allow young people to discover and build together,
- Promote living together and mutual understanding,
- Allow the development of each participant,
- Develop critical thinking and be able to defend their ideas while respecting those of others,
- Allow young people to pass on their knowledge and develop their skills,
- Allow young and inexperienced animators to discover and appropriate the ERASMUS + program.
Impact on young people:
- Creating a strong link between young,
- Implication of young people in the project and their territories,
- Support of confidence, accountability and empowerment,
- Mind opening,
- Acquisition of new artistic skills and also skills related to Youth pass.
Impact on organizations:
- Sustainability of partnerships and building strong networks,
- Adaptability of our working methods,
- Challenging and awareness of each ground truth,
- Discovery of new practices, new support techniques of work.
Impact on the regions:
-Implication of young people on the territories,
- Make the cultures presented at the exchanges accessible to the local population,
- Breaking down stereotypes about young people and cultures.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation