Cultural Rendezvous Through Beatboxing
Start date: Oct 1, 2015,
End date: Apr 30, 2016
What could be better than a youth exchange to favouring the somebody's acquaintance and the interaction between peers ? Our project is fully realised in a tense european context who waiting the citizens' impulse to strenghtenning the positives international relationships. The interaction which is played through our actions within the project favouring exchange, inter-understanding of the other. Through musical workshops, we enable to the younger citizens to discover themselves and discover the other and inferred to favour the step to someone else.
Participants will evolve in a dynamic european area seeing as they will have the opportunity to conduct their exchange in Alsace, cradle of europeans institutions . Youngsters, aged of 15 to 30 years-old, will be open to the Europe and sensitive to its identity developpement. For that, they'll participate to the following activities. Their appeal for music will be a springboard to galvanise social interactions. For that, they will participate to these following activities;
- Cultural visits
- Stimulation workshops inducing music as universal language between cultures,
- Playful activities around music,
- Musical workshops within enrichment and personal development methods,
- Keys' acquisition workshops to link musical theory and practices.
Through this project, we wish to promote the mobility in an Euroscpetic context. We might through this exchange, favouring the sharing of experiences and knowledges in order to get populations closer and allowing the feeling of a real European identity. Participants will see what is played within the Europe for themselves - what could be stakes - and what is done for them. The stay will give the opportunity to the youngers and beginners to acquire capacity who strenghtenning their esteem and self-confident to tend to a better sociability and attentions to the others.
Benefits and goals that we would set to the youngers facing to the issues we exposed are:
1. Acquisition or improvement of musical knowledges,
2. Awareness to the European citizenship to the youngers,
3. Furthering the learning to foreign language as french or english,
4. Develop or reinforce the self-esteem through inherited benefits by musical practices on intellectual, emotional, personal and physical states.
5. Develop a three step effect: direct on participants by their involvement to this project, indirect on their experience account and well, perennial in the setting up of partnerships who could fit into the time in order to favour strategical and deep exchanges between similar European associations.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation