Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Jan 31, 2016
The project “Creative Entrepreneurship” was hosted by Civilna, edukativna i transparenta platforma (CET Platform) from Djakovo, Croatia in coopearation with 9 more youth organisations from Erasmus+ program countries. Project was hosed from 02/10/2015 until 09/10/2015 and gatgered 30 youth workers and yourng leaders from involved partner organisations from Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, Slovakia, Lithuania, Romania, Spain, Poland, France and hosting Croatia.
The organizations participating in the project, lead local efforts to tackle youth unemployment and entrepreneurship of young people. All organizations have the need to strengthen the knowledge of their staff on topics related to youth entrepreneurship, creating a business plan, and work with young unemployed people and young entrepreneurs.
The program was carried out using non-formal education methods, such as brainstorming, simulations, group work, discussions, role-play and debates, participants.
The project objectives are achieved by:
- Gathering of people working with youth from different European organizations dealing with issues of entrepreneurship for young people and providing them with knowledge on the promotion of entrepreneurship, motivation of young people, creating a business plan and the use of the free resources offered by the EU and other institutions,
- Educating youth workers on how to educate young people about to conducting and growing their businesses,
- Identification and comparison of the various issues related to youth entrepreneurship in different countries of Europe, particularly in attitude and societies towards entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs,
- Strengthening of youth organizations by providing them with information on the Erasmus+, which enabled and will enable them to organize future projects and strengthen cooperation in activities for youth,
- Promoting non-formal education as a tool to promote entrepreneurship and to combat youth unemployment.
The project had a significant impact on both participants and partner organizations and local projects intended for young unemployed people, combating social exclusion and promoting youth entrepreneurship.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation