Comerț european pentru o piață cu respect pentru c..
Comerț european pentru o piață cu respect pentru consumator
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The project entitled “European commerce for a market with consideration towards the consumer” addresses a number of 30 students that are in initial vocational education and training at the Stefan Pascu Technical High School, level 3, 11th grade, qualifying as technician in commercial activities. It has as main objectives getting future commercial workers acquainted with European principles for commercial activities, where the focus is on the consumer, the transfer of best practices and the change in mentalities concerning the correct implementation of European principles for consumer and environment protection.
The placement of students in countries such as Spain or Portugal, where the policies mentioned above are observed, would offer them an important chance for acquiring and applying these principles, to be provided with professional training that is close to and directly integrated in the real environment of the labor market in their field of training – commerce, to gain work and personal experience in entrepreneurial activities happening in a real competitive environment, leading to an increasing competitiveness for the graduate of services specialization, in relation to a labor market area that needs more and more specialists, all the more so as our students come from the rural area or underprivileged social groups.
The transnational partnership comprises Stefan Pascu Technical School as a beneficiary of the project, partner organisations – Autoservicio Matilde, together with the intermediary organization MEP Europroject in Granada, Spain, as well as Coutada doce/Minipreco supermarket along with the intermediary organization Amigos de Mobilidade from Barcelos, Portugal.
The placement develops the contents of module VII of practical training – “Consumer protection and protection of the environment”, module allotted 90 hours according to the curriculum approved through Annex 2 of OMEdC nr 3172/30.01.2006 for the qualification as technician in commerce activities . The project will run for a period of two years comprising two stages of three weeks each designed for a flow of 15 students and an accompanying teacher in June 2016 and 2017 respectively.
The objectives of our project are:
1. Development of general technical vocational skills specific to the commercial field through professional activities and practical training in a European area bearing respect for consumer and environmental protection ;
2. Acquisition of key transferable skills and practical skills required by business activities, with the aim of employment : organizational skills, customer orientation , effective management of customer relationships , identifying priorities;
3. Improvement of the mastering of a foreign language in order to increase networking and communication within the team and working with clients and also enrichment of knowledge on European culture and tradition in general;
4. Developing sustainable partnerships between educational institutions and commercial establishments located in another country, to provide new opportunities for mobility with the aim of learning for trainees.
The expected results are:
1. Acquision of knowledge, developing skills, abilities and competencies in the application of European legislation on environmental and consumer protection, the application and enforcement of consumer rights, the employment of means for providing accurate information to consumers, the use of packaging types with respect to the environment .
2. Acquisition of key transferable skills and practical skills required by business activities,
3. Developing an entrepreneurial behavior to facilitate new business opportunities.
4. Improvement of communication in a foreign language and enhanced knowledge of a new European cultural space;
5. Posters and leaflets for project presentation and promotion of the artistic event
Medium term results:
6. Designing an informative and intuitive material on European consumer rights, which is integrated in specialization classes
7. Organizing a conference in collaboration with the town hall in Apahida and local commercial organizations entitled “Romanian Consumer- European rights”
8. Creating a Facebook profile presenting students’ activity during the placement which will also include the intuitive informative material on European consumer rights
9. Setting up and presentation of a supermarket as a training firm
10. Concluding a partnership agreement between Stefan Pascu Technical High School and the organizations involved in the partnership.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation