Cap à l'Est, l'Europe Pas à Pas
Start date: Aug 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2016
Vintul de Est is the Moldovan branch of the French Association Vent d'Est, french association of non-profit solidarity (association loi 1901). Founded in 2002, it focuses its activities in the Republic of Moldova and aims to support the poor.Since 2006, Vent d'Est has targeted its actions Horodiste, village of 850 inhabitants located in the northeast of Moldova. Like most Moldovan villages, Horodiste is disadvantaged and people suffering from extreme poverty and migration related to lack of work.
General objectives of the project:
• Encourage sustainable development
• Provide holiday disadvantaged and sick children
• Develop tourism planning• Provide jobs for local people
• Develop the local economyIn the context of the development of our projects and who need help to move forward.
We have decided to offer the opportunity for students looking to gain a unique personal and professional experience, to join our team. We created two major projects for EVS volunteers : one, which takes the communication of our association to promote our actions and the second dealing with research partnerships to support our current and future projects but also develop a range tourism in the spirit of sustainable and inclusive development in Moldova. Our project meets the criteria of the EVS Charter. The volunteer will be actively involved in our activities and will learn skills, develop skills , learn how to integrate and live in a society , open to new cultures. The project contributes to the process of educating young people internationally, developing a sense of European citizenship and remains focused on the problems of the European Union. The volunteer will be supported and guided by the Administrative Manager, the tutor and the project manager and mentor. Weekly meetings will be held to evaluate and analyze the flow of objectives achieved.
Compulsory insurance will be underwritten and Youthpass certificate will be provided.
The selection of our voluntary will without any specific requirement. The post just ask that the volunteer can adapt to a new environment, he can learn to work in teams and get involved in the project.
The core activities of the volunteer will :
- Communication and Promotion
- Coordination with local actors
- Organization of events (exhibitions, fairs , etc. )
- Promotion of the activities of the association
- Participation in the implementation of feasibility studies of projects: gathering and analyzing information, writing reports
- Preparation and monitoring of applications for grants for the project eco-pension ( major project )
- Research partners.
• General activities
- Organization and participation in the internal life of the association events, meetings, etc.
- Contacts with volunteers , contacts with partners and employees of the association ( French and Moldovan associations)
- Development of the association's activities ( helping children , volunteering eco- pension).
This project will contribute to the promotion of volunteerism, the non- formal education, youth inclusion in cooperation.
Also, as far as possible, voluntary organizations and members will provide more information and supports other organizations, youth associations and youth who want to participate or contribute to the EVS project . Through this project more people will know the EVS service and opportunities that the EU offers young and associations. The project will also improve the communication on the activities, projects and objectives of partner organizations and help develop volunteering . With the help of our EVS volunteer, we can inform more people on projects, activities, events and conduct actions Vintul East via Moldovan television channels , radio stations and at organized events. We will use social networks that have a major impact on communication and carry out various documentations.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation