Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Secondary vocational school in Liptovsky Hrádok provides vocational education in woodworking production field . Among others, the school includes also CNC technologies classes in order to better prepare the students for employment opportunities after graduation. To ensure high quality of education in this area, the school must also give its pedagogues the opportunity to develop and further broaden their knowledge and skills in CAD and CAM technologies that are prerequisite for utilization of CNC equipment. This will reflect in higher quality of education of the graduates.
The school obtained the CNC equipment from the company Jerabek in Brno who suggests the usage of AlphaCAM software. The school already bought the software but is lacking the professionals able to utilize it.
As of 1.9.2014, our school as well as 3 others in Slovakia, will offer a new, experimental program 3349 K.
This professional program includes education in CNC technologies.
The project will be offered to 2 teachers at secondary vocational school in Liptovský Hrádok aiming at:
1. Development of competencies of pedagogues in IK technologies
2. Attaining the skills with the new educational tool – Alpha CAM software through study in another country.
3. Gaining cooperation with an organization abroad
The following are the expected results of the project:
1. improved quality of professional education of students in CNC technologies
2. become more competitive among secondary schools in the region
3. attaining educational goals and results comparable with those of other schools involved in the experimental program 3349 K.
An important goal of the realization of the project is the extended and on-going cooperation with the partner organization after completion of the project, especially in the consulting area as well as in another educational course should the number of teachers in given technology increase.
The activity will take place in the Czech Republic with the overall duration of 10 days.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation