Bump It Up! Visibility Matters. Dissemination of E..
Bump It Up! Visibility Matters. Dissemination of Erasmus+ Projects and Open Space for European Networking
Start date: Jan 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2015
“Bump it up!”, Visibility Matters.
Dissemination of Erasmus+ projects and open space for European networking
1th- 8th of March 2015, Dublin
We believe that the key elements of sustainable and successful international youth and community projects are strongly determined by effective and efficient promotion and dissemination of the impact of these projects. Youth organization may run beautiful projects with young people and youth workers, having great impact on their personal and professional development. But if they don’t spread the word, the results and the benefits for society, the chances are high that due to lack of information and understanding, funders, society, stakeholders and even in their own organizations, the projects lack support. Its a reality that most of the youth organizations face in Europe. At the same time it’s up to those organizations to create a solid and broad foundation among funders, stakeholders and in their own organization. We strongly believe that visibility of youth projects and the dissemination of the project results matters, and this is why we are going to “Bump It Up!”
“Bump It Up!” means formulating a communication strategy, means making your work visible and share your results. In other words, share what you are proud of! Because this is what we are, we think that youth organizations make a huge contribution to society and now we will make you think the same!
Joining forces with youth organizations in Europe is thus also an important objective of this training course. In practice this would mean that we spend a substantial part of the programme to developing strong partnerships and carry out quality projects. We will offer time and space for the participants to explore future collaborations for short term mobility projects and we will strongly support ideas for longer term strategic partnerships. The topic of this training course is par excellence a matter about which we need to formulate long term strategies for our own organization and in collaboration with other youth organizations.
Let’s start to “Bump It Up!” together with 33 participants from Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Italy, Hungary, United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, The Netherlands, Georgia, Ukraine, Belgium and Lithuania. Training course is designed for youth and community workers, volunteers, trainers, project managers, community media representatives and any other people who are directly involved working with Erasmus+ projects and/or other type of international collaborations. Developed a communication strategy that will improve quality, impact and foundation of their (European) youth organization and community projects;
Developed new cooperations with youth organizations throughout Europe. We trust that this training course will contribute to improving quality of Erasmus+ projects and development of competent youth and community workers internationally.
The objective is to explore the concepts and benefits of working on the visibility & dissemination of (European) youth and community projects by means of a well elaborated communication strategy and to build network between participating organizations. The participants and their organizations as a result:
• Know how to define visibility and dissemination;
• Know how to analyze why visibility and dissemination is important in international youth and community work;
• Got acquainted with good practice examples of visibility and dissemination in European youth and community projects;
• Explored different tools and methodology for addressing issues of visibility and dissemination;
• Developed a communication strategy that will improve quality, impact and foundation of their (European) youth organization and community projects;
• Developed new cooperations with youth organizations throughout Europe.
Training programme consists of 6 different types of activities:
1. Programme activities: introduction of the day, evaluations, reflections and main lectures on the topic;
2. Team building, energizers and networking activities;
3. Visits and guests workshops/lectures;
4. Communication plan workshop : to set up communication strategies in an ERASMUS+ project and/or youth organization
5. Practical workshops on communication tools and creativity;
6. Communication Living LAB: to arrange visibility and dissemination of the TC in real time both in the street or using “traditional media” or Internet.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation