Brytyjska branża hotelarska zielonym światłem na p..
Brytyjska branża hotelarska zielonym światłem na polskim rynku pracy
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The project was written by teachers of the Complex of Technical Schools in Aleksandrów Kujawski in cooperation with Training Vision.
The Project assumes that:
- The placement /apprenticeship is an integral part of the training and aims to develop the vocational development of the participants.
- The participants of the project are Secondary School students of Hotel Administration from classes covered by 4-week - period of vocational practice (second or third form).
-15 students are going to participate in the training. The group shall be accompanied by one supervisor.
- The training has been scheduled for September 2016, which suits the training schedule already ﬁxed for our students who have their training in Poland.
The main objectives of the training project are:
1. Providing the participants with the possibilities of experiencing the working environment, with the organization and work culture in other countries; encouraging them to appreciate such values as openness and cooperation as well as sensitizing them with both mental and cultural differences.
2. Supporting the participants in the process of acquisition and the use of knowledge skills and qualiﬁcations in the new working environment, in order to ease and facilitate their further personal development.
The detailed objectives of the project are:
- Knowledge of the organizational structure and the functioning of British hotel establishments and to bring the participants of the project closer to get acquainted with the hotel standards of the partner country as well as to get familiar with the technological innovations used in the UK
- Comparison of the working procedures (reception, housekeeping).
- Getting acquainted with the British culture, traditions and customs.
- Comparison of the existing sanitation and hygiene standards with those existing in the partner country
- Comparison of the vocational development paths.
- Acquisition of the necessary skills to service hotel guests.
- To make it possible for our students to find work easily in our poorly developed area [Still, there is a good demand for hotels and catering services , due to the new road infrastructure investments (construction of the A1 motorway in Poland)and the arrival of large amount of English speaking tourists to Torun and to sanatoriums of Ciechocinek— the largest spa in Poland].
Further additional aims of the project:
-Increasing of the range of services offered in the Hotel and catering industry, and the possibility of making the customer services more efficient in order to understand their needs and expectations better.
- improvement of the students personal development, teamwork, skills , self-reliance, honesty and to let them be responsible for the tasks and possessions entrusted to them.
- Getting acquainted with the ﬁnancial settlements with customers and hotel guests.
- Usage of the acquainted skills (conﬁrmed by appropriate certiﬁcates) to start their own business.
- Supporting them to acquire and to use the knowledge, skills and qualifications in their professional environment
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation