BRANDING EU – Branding and Extroversion of EU ente..
BRANDING EU – Branding and Extroversion of EU enterprises
Start date: Nov 1, 2015,
End date: Oct 31, 2017
Brand could be a name, a logo or the culture that distinguish one product or service from others. It could be accounted as an intangible asset if it is valuable, and the company owners preserve and improve in order to increase the value of the company and make it more recognizable which will result in more sales.
Extroverted is defined as someone who is open, sociable and talkative, that is directed outwards.
A combination of the above two in a strategy for an organization leads only to positive results. The logo and the name of the company become more recognizable, the value of the company increases which at the end will result in improvement of the position of the company and increase of sales. Moreover, the company becomes more open in new challenges, like exporting and reaching new markets, inside or outside its country, willing to explore new ways of trading, either through the internet or through resellers.
The Entrepreneurship 2020 Action Plan, which is one of the highest priorities of the E.U, is built on three main pillars which are fully fulfilled by the project:
1. Entrepreneurial education and training
2. Creation of an environment where entrepreneurs can flourish and grow, and
3. Developing role models and reaching out to specific groups whose entrepreneurial potential is not being tapped to its fullest extent or who are not reached by traditional outreach for business support.
c) VET Organizations
d) Training organizations
e) Chambers of Commerce
f) Employers Federations
Aims and Objectives
The main aim of the proposed project is to provide the tools and training materials to members of the target group in order to develop an attitude of extroversion and brand their product or services, which will result to the increase of sale and the beginning or increasing of exports.
Furthermore, the project aims at:
• Promoting in the partner countries the culture of extroversion for an organization
• Promote and develop branding strategies for the products or services of an organization
• Develop a state of the art guide regarding extroversion and branding, as well as drafting a European report regarding these two sectors and their impacts in other organizations
The BRANDING EU –Branding and Extroversion of EU enterprises project aims to transfer to the target group the methodology and didactical materials (that will be adequately updated and customised for the various national contexts) of the training path and then the customised training path will be tested during a piloting activity involving members of the target group that are willing to export, increase exports or start promoting better their organization. The main phases of the project are:
- EU research regarding the available tools and materials on branding and general in extroversion of an organization, advantages and disadvantages of their use and what are considered as core sectors in these two areas. Some issues that were found in a preliminary research done among the participating countries are
o Efficient communication techniques
o Digital and traditional marketing
o Knowledge of the exporting procedures
o Organization Culture development
o Strategy planning
o ICT techniques
- Development of the training materials and guidelines for efficient branding and extroverting techniques, based on the results of the research.
- Pilot testing of the materials in members of the target group in order for them to understand and develop a branding and extroverting strategy.
The direct benefits of the project will be:
• the availability of tested materials and techniques for the target group to adopt in order to increase sales and exports or start exporting;
• the transfer of professional knowledge concerning branding strategies;
• the broader dissemination and exploitation of the results
The project will also lead to a number of indirect benefits, including:
• the development of branding and extroverting strategy for some organizations of the target group;
• greater awareness of the branding and extroverting strategies in the business people of the participating countries and Europe in general;
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation