Beauty in IT
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The intention to realize the present project is connected with our needs of modernization, being more attracitve for potential students in future, enriching the content of education and raising the level of motivation of students and teachers.
We think it is high time to modernise our curriculum and keep up with new development in learning, thus motivate students in their studies.
Our professional work placement is organised for 2 weeks in Italy. The participants of the project are 16 students of two professions: 5 beauticians and 11 hairdressers.
The realization of the project enables:
- to increase the level of motivation to study foreign languages
- support positive aspects of behaviour: multiculturalism, multiethnicity, equality, solidarity, tolerance, respect for differences
- to increase the recognition of different cultures, basic human values, thoughts and looking at life from a different point of view
- develop self-esteem and self-recognition
- to decrease cultural, linguistic and ideological barriers between the participating countries, strenghten European consciousness, to understand world in a European dimension
- to build new bridges and links between different cultures
The professional objectives of students-hairdressers are:
- to gain knowledge on furnishing and installation of work place
- to study the materials used at workplace, their content, qualities, ways of use, their effect on hair and sculp, the amount to use for safe work
- to gain information on technological processes in chemical treatment of hair
- to gain information on using equippment and technological devices
- to be able to sketch hair forms, hair styles and working processes
- to improve the skills of a proper haircut
- to gain information on the process of regeneration and grooming of hair
The professional objectives of students-beauticians are:
- deepen their knowledge on human body
- get new information on skin problems
- to be able to diagnose skin and choose a proper treatment
- to get to know new cosmetic products, their ingredients, ways of use, effects
- to be able to learn new techniques of make-up, correction of face
- to learn the new trends in make-ups
- to be able to provide a complex face treatment with hands and electrocosmetic devices
- to get information on young-making processes with devices
- to get acquainted with permanent make-up
The accomplishment of the work placement will help students establish their own enterprises. Our region in Slovakia has a very high rate of unemployment, so, we would like to help our students to be able to make a proper living for themselves in the future.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation