"Be Young - Be Social"
Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Jan 1, 2016
Venue: Lithuania, Vilnius
Project Type: Youth Exchanges: workshops and activities focusing on social media and social networks.
Theme: “Be Young – Be Social”
To develop: leadership, self confidence and self estimate, together with mental toughness, presentation skills and public speech skills.
Aims of the project:
• To conduct youth exchanges to improve knowledge and practical skills about social media and social networks in youth work;
• To use social media and social networks as a tool against youth unemployment.
Objectives of the project:
• Participants during the project go practical knowledge and developed practical skills how to the use social media and social networks as a tool for reaching, motivating, involving and promoting active citizenship of young people and promoting European citizenship and to stimulate youth employment, marketing and youth entrepreneurship.
• To generate knowledge for the promotion of programme ”Erasmus+" and the application of non-formal education in social networks, social media and other digital environments;
• To share practical experience of partners in using social media and social networks as a tool in youth work, while ensuring safety and protection of young people in the online environment;
In order to realize the objectives were implemented the following activities: preparation, motivation, organization, implementation, evaluation and self-reflection.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation