@Medias for all
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Oct 31, 2016
ADIF is working on a national scale projects, European and / or international. Our projects are often worn by the team of ADIF (3 employees in full-time, 2 and 4 Civil Services EVS) volunteers or associations attending the Maison du Citoyen and International Solidarity.
ADIF intervenes to support young people and associations in their personal and collective project.
In 2012, with the creation of the Maison du Citoyen and International Solidarity, we have set up a space that accompanies citizens and associations in their project. We receive every day from all over the region for support in finding partners, assembly (administrative and / or financial), execution and monitoring of their initiative.
The project "medias for all ..." is an observation that stems from several reflections made by members of our associations and shared by the partners. This is also the basis of the ADIF-TV of birth. With this project, we will have images, sounds, multimedia creations and moments shared between project stakeholders and the public. This will change all the prejudices of mobility (European and international) and allow young people to shake their fear of embarking on projects away from their neighborhood.
With the project ˝ @ Media for all ... ̋, we want to welcome six volunteers to support this and give it as a European and international key. It complements and reinforces the readability projects with editing videos and creating multimedia giving a visual character to the activities of the Association and partners.
Goals of volunteers in the project "medias for all ..." are:
• information and creating youth media channels destinations and associations
• Making visible and accessible initiatives (National, European and international) youth and associations
• Share experiences and best practices through the video and the information on the website
• Enhance the community work
• The promotion of vocations among young people and encourage international mobility
• Create a dynamic around Europe, international cooperation and active citizenship
• Animation and editing videos ADIF-TV (www.adif-tv.org)
• Management and newletters Websites ADIF
• Valuation of ADIF projects and partners
• Management of the mailing FEDI platform and creating the alert box to share the opportunities and information
• Participation in the animation of the Maison du Citoyen and International Solidarity
• Information on the European devices (ERASMUS +) with other associations and youth.
• Animations and information in schools and colleges of the city of Cognac
We are also studying the possibility of putting in place the foundations for webRadio during 2015.
This project will also allow us to support local associations to promote their actions and creating websites for small local associations.
This project will be essentially devoted to development of multimedia and Communication.
The welcome volunteers will be over 12 months and 10 months with 6 volunteers from Poland, Spain and Tunisia. They all come from the partners of the European Platform FEDI which we are founding members.
Volunteers will be accommodated in a rented apartment on the year by ADIF for volunteers, not far from the workplace. This property has already hosted our volunteers previous and has a capacity to accommodate them. Fully equipped.
The first missions will start in the month of June 2015.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation