Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2016
The city of Ifs, together with the CSCD association from Debar carry its artistic project around Antigone myth and Jean Anouilh's text.
There will be 16 people from Ifs and Debar aged from 15 to 18, in Basse-Normandie of 3 to 17 August 2015 to talk about two essential topics for the blooming of these young people and their territory, meaning the importance of the interculturalism for the construction of a Europe in peace, as well as the importance of the culture on both territories.
This trilingual performance (French, Macedonian and Albanian) is an antique tragedy - a classic period text but with present - day problems.
The play will be performed and directed by a team of professionals of the association "ET mes ailes cie", which participating for the first time in an Erasmus + action. The play will first be built on 15 days during the coming summer in Normandy. It will de performed in Macedonia in Debar and Struga cities in October and then during the "Festival Printemps Balkanique" in Normandy in March 2016.
Young people are from the High School Zdravko Cockovski-Debar. For the first time, the city of Ifs works with a school of Debar.
On intercultural exchange in August, the team (artistic and éducational ) will use several methods:
• The non-formal education through theater media and intercultural socialization activities
• Language animations
• The discovery of European Erasmus + devices, and the European Union in general
• The discovery of Macedonian and French cultures
• Deepening accompanying skills on the national and European youth policies.
The project aims:
- To get young people from Debar to propose and influence the diversification of cultural activities present in Debar,
- To bring the French youth to better perceive the issues of belonging to the European Union and the importance of their role as an active European citizen,
- To bring cooperation between Ifs and Debar in the territory of the educational partnership for training and employability of young
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation