Ανάπτυξη Ανθρώπινου Δυναμικού ΜΜΕ στην Οργάνωση κα..
Ανάπτυξη Ανθρώπινου Δυναμικού ΜΜΕ στην Οργάνωση και στην Υποστήριξη Εξαγωγών
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
During the last years dramatic changes taking place in the broader politico-economic data. Penetration of New Technologies (NT), changes the rules and marketing conditions and use of the Internet in promoting exports has increased dramatically in the EU. The use of NT has brought a revolution in everyday life and new methods in business.
In our country, the development of export activity in the last four years was based on the orientation outside the EU markets, as in these countries the Greek products were much more room for penetration. The last two years outside the EU directed more than 50% of export value mainly to improve cost competitiveness after 2010. According to the Athens Chamber of Commerce, the main problems of our export trade are the lack of liquidity, know-how, trade partners’ confidence in Greece and bureaucratic obstacles.
The Chamber of Pieria submit the project because it believes that education and information for business executives with the support and organization methods of export trade, perhaps the highest priority for the cultivation of a development of a business environment based on continuous training and information human resources tailored to the needs of modern business export activity.
The project aims to improve the skills and enhance the capacity of those responsible for the human resources of SMEs, the culture of entrepreneurship through the dimension of business modernization with the introduction of ICT and e-business technologies to promote exports, promote entrepreneurship and self-employment, enhancing personal and professional profiles and the development and promotion of cooperation between vocational training institutions, and enterprises.
Beneficiaries in the project will be representatives and managers of SMEs in the region who are human resources managers, design training and trainers, dealing with staff training and promotion issues for innovation and new business activities and initiatives, especially the export trade.
The project involves 24 beneficiaries equal to two (2) seven days duration flows each, the first in Rome / Italy and 2nd in Vienna / Austria. Per flow provided theoretical training of scientific personnel, exchange of experiences, good practices, workshops and thematic visits to companies and cultural visits. Beneficiaries will also participate in the preparation and dissemination of project results.
The plan focuses on acquainting participants:
1. New advanced technology environments for the Development of Human Resources of SMEs in Organization and Support Exports.
2. Procedures, Strategies, Standards, EU policies and programs for the Internationalization of Business.
3. Methods of information, support and advisory business in international trade issues.
4. The organization office and tools to illustrate the problems and prospects for the support of the international activities of SMEs.
Results of the project are to know the participants new concepts and technologies for the export trade, resulting in:
1) Improve the quality of training that will come from the development of relevant skills to the beneficiaries of the project’s actions.
2) Increase the accessibility and innovative approach issues such as e-business, which increases the interest of learners to study new ways of promoting sustainable business models.
3) Strengthening the contribution of Professional Training in the innovation process because through the project will be explored and adapted in Greek reality innovative practices to promote the export trade which have been applied with great success in Italy and Austria.
4) Strengthen of the beneficiaries’ professional profile, because through their involvement in the project workshops, will understand the importance of lifelong learning and will gain new knowledge and skills required for the challenges of the new export business environment.
The strategy of the enlarged dissemination of project results to create a favorable climate for developing skills in export trade techniques, transfer best practices, exploring new markets, develop trade relations and transnational cooperation, enlargement of openness to the local community search partnerships at local, regional and European level and for this reason the project impact in the area provided very important.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation