"ΑΝΑΜΟΡΦΩΣΗ ΤΩΝ ΠΑΙΔΑΓΩΓΙΚΩΝ ΠΡΑΚΤΙΚΩΝ ΜΕ ΣΤΡΟΦΗ Σ..
"ΑΝΑΜΟΡΦΩΣΗ ΤΩΝ ΠΑΙΔΑΓΩΓΙΚΩΝ ΠΡΑΚΤΙΚΩΝ ΜΕ ΣΤΡΟΦΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΜΑΤΙΚΟΤΗΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΚΑΙΝΟΤΟΜΙΑ - F.I.T.S- From new Ideas To praxis in School"
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The 1st Laboratory Center (in Grrek: Ergastiriako Kentro, E.K.) of Alexandroupolis under the implementation of the Erasmus+ KA1 action plan on "" Reform of pedagogic practices with turm on entrepreneurship and innovation - F.I.T.S._From new ideas to praxis in School ", materialized an educational activity with three streams.
The framework of the preparation of this plan was based on the vision of the 1st E.K. of Alexandroupolis that guides its strategic planning for the development of a school with sustainable features. It is estimated that towards this direction it should acquire characteristics of a learning community and be a constantly improving school that can be adaptable to the changes occurring in society, economy and environment fields where the professional laboratory work that provides, is directly related to, as also do the needs of its students after graduation. In Europe there is already recorded relevant experience that is created by the introduction in school life of the Entrepreneurship education, Apprenticeship, green Circular economy and methods of learning through Problem solving. The E.K. did not have systematic knowledge and experience of these, which are possible to be introduced in the near future and in our educational system. This plan embedded in the strategic planning of the E.K. contributed very substantially to the realization of its vision.
The plan provided theoretical training but with characteristics of experiential learning as it included site visits for the observation (job shadowing) of the effective implementation of the theoretical framework. The three streams of the project will were implemented by the below hosting organizations:
a) the Skupina Primera, Integrated HR Solutions, in Ljubljana, Slovenia, on "Teaching Entrepreneurship in Schools: Experiential approach".
b) the University of Aveiro, and more specifically its School of Technology and Management in Aveiro, Portugal on "Problem Based Learning towards Internship".
c) the UCL University, and more specifically the Department of Civil Engineering, Environment and Geomatics/Laboratory for Circular economy, in London, on "Teaching and training students on entrepreneurship in the circular economy ".
From the aforementioned, it is obvious that the project has been built upon educational institution and Universities (with partner technical school), all specialized in the relevant thematic areas that illustrates the rich and multifaceted nature of the approach, to account issues connecting different levels of education / training possibilities, and reveals the added value to our educational experience.
Twelve teachers of the E.K. participated in the plan (6 / stream) who were selected with appropriate processes within the faculty association of E.K. and represented their sector of specializations. Upon their return, they acted as multipliers, not only within their sectors but in more broader open procedures for the diffusion of the results of the plan.
The results of the project are very significant, for:
- the participants, towards the enhancement of their skills, knowledge, attitudes in a documented way by European tools and contributing to their professional development. Also within and outside the E.K. they undertook the role as multipliers, and generally they put the foundations for future participation in collaborative networks
- the E.K., for which the results are very important as they contributed to the enhancement of ideas and experience for the strategic planning of its function and highlighted potential strategic partnerships within wider networks in Europe
- the E.K. students (who face, at large percentages, educational difficulties, economic barriers, cultural differences, social barriers and origin from remote and rural areas), it contributed to excellent teaching approaches that were pilot-tested and found very efficient for the upgrading of the laboratory work (increasing motivation for learning and participation that on a long term basis will reduce school dropout, provision of awareness, and ways for the production of new innovative ideas and employment possibilities)
- the partner schools of E.K. who were offered presentation and dissemination of the results of the action plan, within the sectors and through day conference, dedicated one day seminar for the awareness of the emerging of new opportunities for the teaching work in the professional schools
- the local educational community and the business community of the region highlighting in the former all the above foe the partner schools of E.K., and to both of them opportunities for cooperation that can occur.
The successful implementation of the action plan contributes to the realization of long-term benefits, such as the possibility of using the Erasmus + for the development of schools and their cooperation, without barrier, across levels and types of different organizations_ suppliers of educational experiences.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation