Amélioration des compétences en langue anglaise po..
Amélioration des compétences en langue anglaise pour enseignants du 1er degré
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Our team of four nursery school teachers has been engaged with teachers from five other European countries in an ERASMUS+ Strategic Partnership programme since September 2014 on the subject of emotional intelligence.
However, school activities and communication with our European partners, which are all carried out in English, have proven difficult for us.
We would therefore like to take part in the KA 1 Mobility Project aimed at improving and strengthening English language skills .
It is hoped that this training would:
- improve and reinforce our English language skills
- enable us to teach English to nursery school pupils
- stimulate and update our teaching methods
- facilitate communication with our European partners in the ERASMUS+ Programme
- allow our team to perfect it’s skills and to put them into practice
In the long term we would hope to improve the teaching of languages in our school, develop our pupil’s social and relationship skills and promote the linguistic and cultural diversity of the European Union.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation