ALJARAFE EN EUROPA
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The Project "ALJARAFE IN EUROPE" is promoted by the Consortium which composition is as follows:
- Association for the Promotion and Development of the Aljarafe (coordinator and sending organisation).
- Municipal Center of Integral Training (Pilas City Hall)
- Isla Mayor City Hall
- Alixar VET School (Castilleja de la Cuesta)
- El Majuelo VET School (Gines)
- Heliche VET School (Olivares)
- Lucus Solis VET School (Sanlúcar la Mayor).
- Servero Ochoa VET School (San Juan de Aznalfarache)
The Consortium has a mixed composition. It includes public local bodies that teach “Employment Workshops” and VET Schools that teach vocational training.
Association for the Promotion and Development of the Aljarafe has long experience in the coordination of projects related to training and employment. They have managed several Mobility projects (Leonardo da Vinci Programme) Staff of the VET Schools have no experience in that.
In the other hand, local public bodies that are included in the Association for the Promotion and Development of the Aljarafe are very interested to have a network of VET Schools, for working together to offer the best quality of training adapted to de demand of the companies of the region.
So, the Consortium is considered as a collaboration framework to make the MOBILITY JOINT PLAN of the region.
- 75 Mobilities for STUDENTS for training in companies of Italy (48), United Kingdom (17) and Cezch Republic(10)
- 8 Mobilities for the Staff (Job Shadowing to Italy (4) and Czech Republic (4)
- The promotion of permanent lines of collaboration between training centres and companies world. This is aimed to check if the educational contents and methodologies are adapted to the demand of the business world.
- Add the European perspective to teaching activities
- Develop the Key competences needed to go from the field of the vocational training to the European labour market.
- To increase the language level of participants.
- To promote the intercultural awareness and its values
- Update / acquisition of innovative teaching techniques.
- Analyze the adequacy of the "European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training" (ECVET), by observing specific cases.
A.- STUDENTS (FCT):
Acquisition of knowledge, skills and professional skills that can be certified and validated by shipping schools, based on the specifications of the Official Training Programmes of each training specialty. Consideration PASS / APTA in the traineeship is sine qua non for obtaining the official degree condition.
- Employment: It´s expected that At least the 20% of participants would find the first job after 6 month from the end of the stays
- European network of entities that work together in the joint development of projects related to VET initiatives and the European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training" (ECVET), in particular.
D.- COMMON RESULTS
LANGUAGE LEVEL: The mobilities will impact directly in improving language skills of the participants.
LIFE EXPERIENCE: It´s expected that the 90% of the participants, at least, will consider that this experience has contributed to improve their professional and soft competences.
The quantification of the results obtained by the Consortium will be the result from the addition of the partial results obtained by each of the partners. We are sure that there will be synergies associated with the existence of a common system design, management, monitoring and evaluation of mobility.
The development of the "ALJARAFE IN EUROPE" project will enable the Consortium contact, social agents companies, local and European schools, thus incorporating the European perspective to their network.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation