Alarm for Subcarpathian Biodiversity
Start date: Jan 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2016
Project ”Alarm for Subcarpathian Biodiversity” will be realized between 1.02.2015 and 30.06.2016 by volunteers from Spain and Czech in Poland. By work and engagement of those young people in environmental volunteering will help to deepen values of care for environment in Europe of today and tomorrow, together with sense of European citizenship. Volunteer will be engaged in preparation and leading of environmental education workshops for kids, youth and adult, focus especially in the topic of biodiversity in the urban areas. His work will enrich educational offer of Association EKOSKOP, addressed for local community. With his energy and passion volunteer will create positive image and importance of care for environment. By their presence and work in recently created Subcarpathian Center of Environmental Education will give to it status of not only regional but also international center of environmental volunteer work.
Main aims of project are:
- Raising awareness among citizens of central Subcarpathian regarding to value of biodiversity and necessity to preserve it.
- introduce in schools new, open air methods of environmental education
- actions for biodiversity protection
- building of cooperation network between subcarpathian Centers of Environmental Education
- call attention of local media to biodiversity lost
Main target groups
- kids and teachers form primary and grammar schools
- local leaders
- trainers and volunteers from new Environmental Education Centers in Subcarpathian
- families interested in environmental education
- citizens from Subcarpathian region, especially living in NATURA 2000 area "Wisłok Środkowy z dopływami"
- Polish and European citizens - thanks to digital media with English translation.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation