AL PLURINLINGÜISMO POR LA INTERNACIONALIZACIÓN
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
CEIP Eduardo López Palop of Enguera belongs to the Network Centers of Excellence in the Valencian Region. Our school has a faculty with many definitive and highly motivated teachers.
We recognize that education and training play a key role in the Europe 2020 strategy. The growth of the European countries should be smart, sustainable and inclusive. Education is seen as the engine for growth and employment, therefore, one of the specific objectives of the Erasmus + programme is to improve the knowledge and skills of the participants in their actions in order to achieve the strategic objectives ET2020.
This project will help meet these objectives, in which the need for traditional systems are transformed to be much more open and flexible, so that students have individual learning curricula tailored to their needs and interests, and is implicit to promote equal opportunities throughout their lives. With the above references and the goal of our teachers and students to achieve the competencies and skills set out in ET2020, we propose the following objectives:
- Improve their English language proficiency.
- Experience language in its cultural and social environment.
- Participate in training, learning throughout life in order to learn new methodologies (CLIL, collaborative work...).
- Be able to adapt to work in multicultural and interdisciplinary teams.
- Provide organizations with a European and international profile.
- Strengthen creativity and innovation as necessary references to quality education at all educational levels.
- Meet other educational systems and other teaching-learning methodologies which will improve the quality of their teaching, reduce school failure and promote active inclusion.
- Improve ICT skills for using collaborative platforms, e -learning, new educational resources available and able to communicate in a more effective way with teachers from other countries and students.
- Acquire the skills to participate in an active way in the performance of the plan.
The two-year project will enable 13 teachers and the inspector of education to make foreign language training , along with implementation of CLIL methodology , new technologies and new models for validation and certification of competences.
This training will achieve the objectives described above.
The project has been carried out between several school teachers interested in improving their language skills, ICT and implement new methodologies in the classroom to reduce school dropout and enhance active inclusion.
Two companies has been selected for organizing training courses in United Kingdom that have extensive experience and offer a wide range of services that cover the needs of the Centre.
The selection of participants will be open. All staff will be informed of the start of the process and may apply for participation to the commission formed by a member of the management team, a member of the AMPA, and four clycle coordinators, and especially created to make the selection of the participating teachers.
Teachers will participate in training courses to improve language skills and knowledge of the eTwinning platform also used the platform of the Erasmus + programme to perform the course of language training. Course organizers will provide materials to teachers for cultural preparation. Throughout the project teachers will actively use the eTwinning platform.
During the two years of the project micro sessions ClLIL will be held at the School, the institution will participate in conferences organized by other entities to disseminate and exploit the project results.
Teachers will receive a certificate Europass mobility and a certificate of training hours made by the Regional Ministery of Education
The quality assessment of the proposal will be performed quantitatively by means of questionnaires (questionnaire platform programme Erasmus + and questionnaires conducted by the School) and use these quality indicators to measure and evaluate the actions in each of phases of the project.
The inspector of education will partipate in an active way in all planned actions during the project. He will collaborate in the dissemination of the project results and in the dissimation of the Erasmus+ program.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation