Aktīvs, radošs un mūsdienīgs pedagogs Talsu pamats..
Aktīvs, radošs un mūsdienīgs pedagogs Talsu pamatskolā- tā ir spēja konkurēt.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Talsi is town of the region centre. There are 3 Secundary schools, 1 primary school and Talsi Elementary School which are concurrents between each other. Creative, educated, active teachers, taking part in international projects is one of the result indicator of the school and one of the way to raise number of students at school. Basing on the development plan of Talsi Primary School assessing their staff proficiency and skills of teaching as well as the needs of school, it can be concluded that educators need:
• knowledge and methods to motivate students to learn more and to attend school on a regular basis;
• knowledge and methods to integrate different groups and to improve the atmosphere in groups as well as in school;
• methods and techniques of career education, targetsetting and reaching;
• social skills, their building techniques for students and educators;
• improvement of foreign language skills and creation of possibilities to apply them.
There has been gathered information on the courses available in this field and as the most corresponding ones have been selected the following: -"Group dynamics and social skills in class" , " Active methods for motivation and qualification development in class" and "Grand Tour in Europe: Creativity, Innovation, Active Citizenship and Intercultural dialogue".
Key aspects for choosing the educators’ mobility – language skills and their usage, involvement of class teachers and educators teaching various subjects, involvement of new teachers in the project activities, teachers’ readiness for new challenges, discipline and integrity.
Training will be provided by 6 educators from Talsi primary school.
Prospective results after finishing the courses:
• Teachers have improved their IT skills, use of eTwinning, Facebook and other Internet sites for teaching reasons has been enhanced;
• Foreign language skills have been improved and applied;
• New teachers’ successful integration in teaching staff and their better involvement in school work;
• Improved work of class teachers and subject teachers by integrating groups and creating lessons with new and active learning and training methods;
• Gained new contacts in other European countries to cooperate with in the future and organize new projects involving students;
• Promoting the new knowledge and experience in the methodological meetings in schools and regions of Talsi, Mērsrags, Dundaga, Roja as well as sharing the information in the mass media.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation