“Advanced Training On Quality for Youth Works “
Start date: Jun 17, 2014,
End date: Dec 31, 2014
Uluslararası Gençlik Aktiviteleri Merkezi Derneği is a youth NGO which was founded in 2012 in Kayseri. It was founded to arrange activities that support youth’s personal development and to contribute to the development of a youth that can generate a solution for the problems around them, are self-confident, promoter and sensitive.
We will organize Training course project under Erasmus + programme. Project name is “Advanced Training On Quality for Youth Works “ .we will implement this project in KAYSERİ, TURKEY in 10-17 September 2014. There will be 24 young participants 2 trainer and 2 support staff from Following partner countries; Turkey, Spain, Greece, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Romania and Lithuania.
In this Training course we aim to develop participant’s knowledge, skills and motivation about global youth Works and to improve the management techniques adapted to their organizations and their countries reality. Besides, the participant’s will have the opportunity to build new cooperation strategies. At the end of the training course, the participants will be informed about project management, campaign strategies, team working, fundraising, how to run an NGO, participation and civil society. Participants develop products tailored to their own needs, such as project proposals, funding strategies, press releases, and community action plans.
• To support experienced youth workers/leaders in increasing the quality of the youth projects they set up within the Erasmus + Programme.
• To analyze each step of a project (preparation, implementation, evaluation and follow up) and develop creative solutions to improve this steps in terms of process and quality results.
• Increase the understanding of different quality aspects of youth exchanges such as: active participation of young people, involvement of promoters and stakeholders, diversity and intercultural learning, European dimension and citizenship;
• Experience a non-formal learning process and understand its importance in youth projects
• Improve their project management competences (knowledge, skills and attitudes) in order to better organize the different phases of a youth exchange.
We will use non formal education methods during the training course such as role player, drama, simulation, workshops, discussing..etc..
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation