Acting youth employment
Start date: Jan 1, 2015,
End date: Sep 30, 2015
With this project were we are 10 partners from 10 countries (Romania, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain, Cyprus, and Poland) we try to facilitate the access of the youngsters on the labor market.
We will organize one training in 06-14 May 2015, and two youth exchanges, one in 20-30 June 2015 and one in 10-19 July 2015, all of them taking place in The camp Marabu from Milcoveni in Caras Severin in Romania.
The main objective we want to address with this project is the youth unemployment.
The general objectives are:
- To develop the cooperation between 10 youth NGO’s from 10 countries
- To understand better the situation of youth unemployment in Europe
- To develop the cooperation and youth participation to fight unemployment between youngsters
- To promote nonformal education and practical life learning for 150 young people
- To promote tolerance and understanding between 150 youngsters
Each of the 3 activities will have 3 stages:
1. Preparation - when we recruite participants and prepare them
2. Activities - when we organise the training and the two youth exchanges
3. Folow up- the exchanges for the training and the next employment activities for the exchanges.
This project target 150 youngsters as folow: 30 Youth workers, social workers and volunteers aged 18 + for the training, 60 youngsters aged 14-19 years old for the first youth exchange and 60 youngsters aged 20-30 for the second youth exchange.
Our project activities are based on nonfomal education methodology,
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation