Start date: Jun 28, 2014,
End date: Feb 27, 2015
The fact that the contemporary society is more and more dynamic and interconnected is a generally known reality. In the past years, the use of TIC in youth activities (transnational mobilities) is more frequent:
- from online applications for requesting European fundings to e-solutions for promoting vacancies, the training of participants and the providing of distance support;
- from the management of relationships with target groups and stakeholders, to managing transnational partnerships & networks.
Proiectul A+ PERFORMANCE este aplicat in cadrul Programului Erasmus+ KA1 si cuprinde 2 mobilitati de lucratori de tineret organizate in Arad, Romania
Cursul de formare nr. 1: 21.08.2014-31.08.2014 ("Dezvoltarea de catre lucratorii de tineret a competentelor transversale pentru asimilarea tehnologiilor informatiei si comunicatiilor in domeniul tineretului") , 24 de participanti din Armenia, Macedonia, Turcia, Italia, Grecia, Romania (4 persoane din fiecare tara)
Cursul de formare nr. 2: 11.12.2014-21.12.2014 (Dezvoltarea de catre lucratorii de tineret a competentelor transversale pentru promovarea unei mai bune cooperari intre organizatii și partile interesate), 36 de participanti din Armenia, Macedonia, Turcia, Italia, Grecia, Romania (6 persoane din fiecare tara)
Organizatia noastra, Pro Educatia Arad gazduieste ambele mobilitati in Arad, Romania si se va asigura de oferirea unui training de calitate participantilor de la:
- Associazione Attiva Mente (Italia);
- Eritasardakan Akumbneri Dashnutyun (Armenia);
- Uluslararasi Surdurule Kalkinma Dernegi (Turcia);
- Zdruzenie na Gragjani Volonterski Centar Skopje (Macedonia);
- YouthNET Hellas (Grecia)
Si partilor locale interesate.
- at the end of the first training course the participants will be able to do the following in the Erasmsus + context: (a) to define/mention TIC/e-solutions specific for the youth field; (b) to select/adapt TIC/e-solutions of managing the youth work; (c) to use/implement TIC/e-solutions appropiate for youth work; (d) to evaluate the TIC/e-solutions used in the youth work field.
- at the end of the second training course the participants will be able to do the following in the Erasmsus + context: (a) to define/mention/prioritize/map the stakeholders of youth work; (b) to select/adapt instruments and methods of managing the stakeholders of youth work; (c) to identify the characteristics and stages of the processes of "stakeholders engagement" of youth work.
- workshops, facilitated discussions, study cases, puzzle, quizz, treasure hunt, open cafe etc.
A+ PERFORMANCE is even more important for partner organizations as:
- themselves are part of a transnational network to promote entrepreneurship (ALTER EGO);
- have a common development strategy at least for the period 2014-2020;
- activates at European and international level in the youth field;
- the participating youth workers will disseminate/exploit learning outcomes, among other things, in the everyday activities of partner organizations and in joint projects already planned on the short, medium and long term, in the context of the ALTER EGO Network
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation