"A European Dimension" in C.E Lora Tamayo
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The Manuel Lora Tamayo School is a bilingual school from Jerez de la Frontera that offers secondary education and non-compulsory education:
- Kindergarten (1 branch)
- Primary Education (1 branch)
- Secondary Education (1 branch)
- A-levels in Science (1 branch)
- A levels in Humanities (1 branch)
- Initial VET (6 branches)
- Higher VET (3 branches)
As our school has been a bilingual school for 3 years, and we are aware of the need for an European dimension, all members of staff involved in the English department face a significant number of new challenges.
The group will comprise 7 teachers that work with the bilingual students and teach all levels. They give their lessons in English, so they want to improve their language skills and have a bigger European conection.
That need can be satisfied through a one week training course in Bath whose main topic will be "Developing a European Dimension in your School".
Long term results include:
For the members of staff: - Receive European-focused training
- Achieve high language skills
- Strengthen their abilities and get new innovative teaching tools
For the school: - Implement a European-focused teaching plan
- Promote multilinguism and cultural diversity
- Create innovative project
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation