The 2015 CEF Telecom eProcurement call makes an indicative €1.4 million of funding available for projects allowing for more transparent, streamlined, efficient public spending.
The general context for this call for proposals is defined in Section 2.1 of the 2015 work programme as published on the call page on the Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA) website.
BACKGROUND AND RATIONALE
The background and rationale for this call for proposals are defined in the Section 22.214.171.124 of the 2015 work programme.
The priority outcomes of this call for proposals are defined in Section 126.96.36.199 of the 2015 work programme. They include the integration of e-Certis services into national e-Tendering solutions to allow economic operators and contracting authorities to:
- Easily access information about certificates and attestations required by public procurement procedures;
- Facilitate the verification of national equivalents of certificates and attestations required by public procurement procedures.
RESULTS EXPECTED FROM THE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
The benefits and expected outcomes of this call for proposals are defined in Section 188.8.131.52 of the 2015 work programme. It aims to increase the use of the e-Certis mapping service by supporting its integration into the eTendering solutions used throughout Europe. Better alignment of information in the eTendering solutions will improve the quality of service provided by the certification and attestation service, and thus facilitate the submission of cross-border offers by economic operators.
The indicative amount to be allocated on the basis of this call for proposals to projects of common interest in the field of trans-European telecommunications for eProcurement is €1.4 million.
Date of publication of call for proposal
17 November 2015
Deadline for the submission of proposals
15 March 2016 (17.00 Brussels time)
Evaluation of proposals
March-May 2016 (indicative)
Consultation of the CEF Committee
June 2016 (indicative)
Adoption of the Selection Decision
June 2016 (indicative)
Preparation and signature of grant agreements
As of June 2016 (indicative)
A proposal will not be evaluated if at least one of the following situations occurs:
• It is not submitted electronically in the TENtec Information System eSubmission module.
• It is not submitted by the deadline for submission of proposals (see sections 6 'Timetable' and 13.2 'Submission of proposals').
• The proposal is incomplete, i.e. any part of the application form (A, B, C or D) is missing.
• The proposal is not duly signed by the applicant(s).
In this respect, proposals or part(s) of proposals submitted by email will not be accepted.