Professional training in Spanish language, culture..
Professional training in Spanish language, culture and methodology
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The aim of the project is to give an experienced member of staff the possibility to develop professionally so that she is competent and feels confident in delivering Spanish at the Queen's school in KS3 classes to start with and KS4 classes later.
The project will also be of great benefit to our senior school and our feeder primary school as it will enable Mrs Lagarde to:
- develop the Spanish dimension further in our school, as we would like Mrs Lagarde to run a cultural Spanish club to broaden the girls' horizon.
- disseminate new methodologies and cultural knowledge in the language department and our feeder primary school to improve teaching and learning.
- share new electronic and Internet resources in the department to enrich our use of I pads in lessons.
- make contacts with other European teachers taking part in the course and to learn from teachers, who are already running successful exchange programmes with Spanish schools.
- possibly find a partner school in Spain with a view to setting up a student exchange.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation