L'Europe comme moyen de lutte contre le décrochage..
L'Europe comme moyen de lutte contre le décrochage scolaire
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The college wishes Durantière promote learning and strengthening the English language to students while working on shared values implemented by each of the Anglophone countries. The College will begin this building by English then could the then German. In this course in the UK, it is expected the following organization:
Presentation and preparation:
• A presentation of the training meeting is proposed future student in his home region. The candidate is asked to reflect on their needs, and expectations for this course. It iexpected that the trainee has a place of "actor" of his training to derive maximum profit.
The first day, the student will test (written and / or oral) to define the language level and be able to place it in a group level corresponding to their specific needs for language part of the training. Follow a pedagogical orientation thereby validating the course content with the audience.
General objectives of the internship:
• Strengthen the language skills of English language student
• Provide the student the practical tools of the English language to enable teaching
Not Disciplines Language in English in the second degree.
• Deepen the differences in European education systems
• Better understanding of British culture, economics, geography, history of Great Britain ...
Specific objectives of the internship:
• Take confidence in the practice of the English language spoken and deal with a more authentic English
• To reflect on the teaching of a DNL
• Deepening the English vocabulary, classroom management and ensure the daily practice of English-plan how
• Discuss on the teaching practices, improve its practices by finding practical solutions tailored to students
• sensitize teachers to educational resources available online that can help them in their daily classroom practices
• Be able to better understand the objectives we can aim in oral communication situations. Example: for role play, but also by any other means setting suitable location (board games, card games ...)
• Allow the student to identify their personal strengths and weaknesses in English.
• Make the student able to use the benefits of this course to improve their professional skills.
Followed at the end of the internship:
• Evaluation of the language level of the student according to the CEFR
• Overall rating of the course with the teaching team. This evaluation should:
o For the student: to know his language skills and level of mastery of the techniques of teaching the English language. Each trainee will know more precisely where improvements to enroll in a real process of learning throughout life. This will allow him to choose his future training programs.
o For the training organization to be able to change the content of its courses to the needs and expectations of trainees.
• Trainees are encouraged to stay in contact with trainers and other trainees at the end of the course to exchange practiced acquired on their return to class, in front of their students.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation