The “TRAINING EXPERIENCE IN EUROPE ALHAMBRA II” Project is promoted by the Consortium of the following VET Schools (sending organisations).- “Virgen de las Nieves” VET School Consortium Coordinator (Granada)- “Moraima” (Loja, Granada) VET School.- “Pedro Jiménez de Montoya” VET School (Baza, Granada)- “La Zafra” VET School (Motril, Granada)- “Albayzín” VET School (Granada)- “Padre Poveda” VET Sc
1.- BACKGROUND: The Mobility Consortium that promotes “NEXT STOP EUROPE” Project is constituted by six schools from small rural cities located in the line between the provinces of Seville, Córdoba and Málaga.- “Aguilar y Cano” VET School, (Coordinator and Sending Organisation - Estepa, Sevilla) - “Flavio Irnitano” VET School (Sending Organisation – El Saucejo, Sevilla)- “Juan de la Cierva” VET Sc
The second edition of MOVINVET project is targeting two main groups: training center's staff (short-time job shadowing in training centers) and Young graduates that have obtained an accredited training certificate during the previous year to the departure (3 month internships).
Hosting countries are Poland, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Lithuania and the Czech Republic. Job shadowing activi
The Project "TRAINING EXPERIENCE IN EUROPE" is promoted by the Consortium composed of the following VET Schools:
- IES Virgen de las Nieves, sending organisation and coordinator (Granada).
- IES Moraima (Loja, Granada)
- IES Albayzín (Granada)
- IES Alfonso XI (Alcalá la Real, Jaén)
- IES Pedro Jiménez de Montoya (Baza, Granada)
The develop of the European dimension is the joint point that origins
The "Let's Improve in Europe II" project is led by the Consortium formed by the following entities:
- IES Los Viveros, sending organisation and coordinator of the consortium (Sevilla).
- IES Antonio de Ulloa, sending organisation (La Rinconada, Sevilla).
- IES Juan de Mairena, sending organisation (Mairena del Alcor, Sevilla).
- IES San José de la Rinconada, sending organisation (San José de la Ri
The CIL II Project aims to respond to both the common needs of a consortium of 3 training organisations (Centro Europeu de Línguas, Casa Pia de Lisboa and Câmara Municipal de Lisboa) and to the individual needs of each of the 3 organisations. As a backdrop to the project, in recent years Europe has had to come to terms with high rates of unemployment in all age groups, but most particularly among
I.C.T. is a mobility project with a training period abroad , for 50 young people, students and new graduates belonging to or coming from Institute in Fuscaldo, of which:
- 20 VET students belonging to the 4th and 5th year addressed in the service sector for electronics, information technology, mechanics and energy. Is provided a theoretical and practical internship at Vocational Training Institu
The Project "ALJARAFE IN EUROPE" is promoted by the Consortium which composition is as follows:
- Association for the Promotion and Development of the Aljarafe (coordinator and sending organisation).
- Municipal Center of Integral Training (Pilas City Hall)
- Isla Mayor City Hall
- Alixar VET School (Castilleja de la Cuesta)
- El Majuelo VET School (Gines)
- Heliche VET School (Olivares)
- Lucus S
This project will promote co-operation between training organisations at both national and European levels, with the aim of rapidly transforming the current relative disadvantages of young people who have concluded vocational training into a competitive advantage on the labour market, thereby improving their level of employability and establishing a clear link between the training path they have f