The CORREDOR PLATA´S TRAINING Project is promoted by a consortium composed of the following municipalities (local goverments) .
- Gerena´s council (Sevilla) , coordinator and sending partner
- Aznalcollar´s council (Sevilla) , sending partner
- Castillo de las Guardas´s council (Sevilla) , sending partner
- El Ronquillo´s council (Sevilla ) sending partner
- Castilblanco de las Guardas´s counci
The agricultural surfaces employed for turf grass sod production are increasing yearly thanks to expanding demand and thanks to the relative profitability of this type of crop. Sod (natural turf) production agriculture in the EU can be estimated in excess of 80.000 ha and 20.000 workers for a revenue of approximately 2.4 Bn €. As such, turf grass sod production is gradually shifting from the statu
ARTreat targets at providing a patient-specific computational model of the cardiovascular system, used to improve the quality of prediction for the atherosclerosis progression and propagation into life-threatening events that need to be treated accordingly. ARTreat will provide a three-level patient model describing the 3d arterial tree anatomy, the patient-specific blood flow and blood particle d